Quickly square up two sizes of quilt blocks with one ruler.
• Use just a rotary cutter to trim blocks and fussy-cut fabrics to size; no need to mark or trace.
• 1/4” seam allowance included on exterior and interior square.
• Teardrops allow for complete corner cut of interior square.
• Use to fussy-cut specific patterns or motifs.
• Unique three-color markings for easy measuring: Black=1” and 1/2”, Blue=1/4”, Magenta=1/8”.
• Also great for cutting border, photos and aligning scrapbook pages.
• Easy-to-follow instructions included with rulers.
• Made in U.S.A.
Quilt up a holiday tree skirt to match your decor with just 16 sew by...
Celebrations, picnics and hostess gifts are great opportunities to share one's favorite libation packaged in...
Rotary Mate Ruler by Trudie Hughes Acrylic 3 1/2" x 12" Ruler Made in the USA...