Quickly square up two sizes of quilt blocks with one ruler.
• Use just a rotary cutter to trim blocks and fussy-cut fabrics to size; no need to mark or trace.
• 1/4” seam allowance included on exterior and interior square.
• Teardrops allow for complete corner cut of interior square.
• Use to fussy-cut specific patterns or motifs.
• Unique three-color markings for easy measuring: Black=1” and 1/2”, Blue=1/4”, Magenta=1/8”.
• Also great for cutting border, photos and aligning scrapbook pages.
• Easy-to-follow instructions included with rulers.
• Made in U.S.A.
Celebrations, picnics and hostess gifts are great opportunities to share one's favorite libation packaged in...
• Extra large tote designs are great for carrying groceries, projects or taking to the...
Quilt up a holiday tree skirt to match your decor with just 16 sew by...