Let us do the driving for a full day of fun, laughter, lots of food and quilt shop hopping! We have partnered with four other shops to create a great shopping experience on a perfect soon to be fall day.
Each shop has rented their own bus to journey to each shop. The cost for the day is $75 and will include:
- A luxury coach bus
- Lunch at one shop
- Snacks at each shop
- A goody bag on the bus
- Drawings for great prizes on the bus
Saturday, September 30
- 7:30 start at Park and Ride at Watertown Plank Road
- The Quilt Shop of Two Rivers arrive at 9:10 and depart at 10:25 (snack included)
- The Sewing Basket in Plymouth arrive at 11:15 and depart at 12:45 (lunch included)
- Quilt-agious in Mukwonago arrive at 2:05 and depart at 3:20 (snack included)
- The Stitchery in Delavan arrive at 3:55 and depart at 5:10 (snack included)
- Arrive back in Watertown Plank Park and Ride at 6:05.