Keep quilt construction on the straight and narrow by squaring up quilt blocks first, with June Tailor's Squared Straight Rulers.
• Square six sizes of blocks in one inch increments with each ruler.
• "On the inch" to square blocks from 5" to 10"
• Cross-hair markings to center virtually any block.
• Cut two parallel sides with a rotary cutter.
• Rotate ruler 90 degrees, recenter and cut to finish squaring.
• Also great for fussy-cutting.
• Made in U.S.A.
Complete a placemat in just 20 seams. • Set of 6 placemats.• Easy piece-by-number construction.•...
Formulated specifically for quilting cottons. • Fragrance and flake free formula. • Control the level of...
Throw pillows are great for a quick home decor refresh. With our easy sew by...